Sascha's Music

Sunday, April 24, 2016

SASCHA'S DESIGNS - Purple Rain Gown



Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
I only wanted to see you
Bathing in the purple rain

Honey, I know, I know
I know times are changing
It's time we all reach out
For something new, that means you too




We have lost a fantastic and innovative artist. He gave the music world so much inspiration and influences so many musicians to this day. Words fail to describe the loss of such a genius. In honor of Prince, I have made the Purple Rain gown.

The Purple Rain comes with the following choices:

* Purple Rain Gown in 5 sizes & Alpha Layers (separate box)
* Purple Rain Gloves (+ Omega Appliers)
* Purple Rain Shoulder Piece
* Purple Rain Low Flexi Skirts x 3
* Purple Rain Sweeper Flexi Skirt
* Purple Rain Mermaid Flexi Skirts x 3


Click here to purchase the Purple Rain gown @ Marketplace


x  Sascha Frangilli

No comments: